If you want to get ready for the holidays, here are some easy tricks to follow a natural and nutritious diet without giving up to taste.
- Hydrating breakfast: opt for tea instead of cappuccino, to cut calories and hydrate your organism, facilitating the hydration. If you cannot give up to the pleasure of coffee, choose organic alternatives such as the ones from Probios: green coffee, hemp coffee, ginseng coffee, barley coffee, non caffeinated coffee or 100% Arabic coffee.
- Remember to drink: especially in the morning and gradually reducing the intakes, because it helps to reduce bloating and water retention.
- Quick lunch: it’s ok to have one portion of whole grain cereals and to combine them with seasonal veggies: easy, quick and nutritious. Experiment with spelt, quinoa, amaranth, buckwheat and rediscover the pleasures of the traditional natural kitchen.
- Exotic flavors: pineapples are easy to find on the market benches, and they’re one of the most appreciated food in this period. Rich in vitamin C, pineapple is perfect for breakfast or as a snack. Try also the pineapple and ginger jam from Probios, with no added sugars and all the authentic flavors of seasonal fruits.
- 7 condiments: the secret to stay in shape is to have an eye on the right condiment. In this period, to dreesings, prefer a couple tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil. From the Natura Toscana line, Probios proposes the IGP extra virgin Tuscan olive oil. Made from olives harvested in the countryside of Vinci (FI), this oil is produced just with the mechanical pressing of the olives and it has a vibrant dark green color, with an intense flavor that is typical of the Tuscan oils. Ideal to season raw vegetables or main dishes, and perfect to prepare bruschettas.
- Snacks: it helps to avoid hunger in the middle of the afternoon. Choose fruit (dried or fresh), but if you prefer a savory snack choose a one with “alternative cereals”. Probios offers, among the new entries, the vegan and palm oil free ones, with oats, quinoa and pumpkin seeds, a source of vegetable proteins; beans and lupin beans with sesame seeds, a source of fibers and vegetable proteins.
- I’m hungry! – often, we use to come back home tired and hungry, and we don’t want to spend time to cook. Play in advance: the day before, soak a selection of cereals and cook a natural and nutritious soup. Thanks to Probios, you can choose between buckwheat, oats, barley, amaranth, quinoa and spelt.
SORCE: Tgcom24; Vanityfair.it