Prep time: 15
Cooking time: 10
- - 6 heads of endive
- - 100 g of valerian salad
- - 2 oranges
- - 20 g of roasted hazelnuts
- - pepper
- - coriander
- - Extra virgin olive oil
- - Salt
- level teaspoon of zest from the oranges, then in a small bowl stir long with 2 tablespoons of olive oil and freshly ground with plenty of coriander.
- Peel the heads of Belgian endive, cut them in half lengthwise and pat dry. Grill then on a very hot plate for a few minutes on both sides.
- Transfer the endives in a pan, season it with a pinch of salt and aromatic oil, cover and let flavor or keeping it warm in the oven at a temperature of 100 ° C.
- Peel the red oranges, cut into small enough cubes and season with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Roll the valeriana salad, already peeled and washed with care, in the bottom of 4 dinner dishes, aranging in the middle f the Belgian endive and surround with orange cubes.
- Finely chop the nuts, sprinkle on the endive salad and serve the salad still warm.