Prep time: 20
Cooking time: 20
- - 500 g of eggplant
- - 4 tablespoons of yogurt greek
- - 2 cloves of garlic
- - 2 lemons, juice
- - 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- - Salt
- - Pomegranates
- Place the eggplants directly over the flame of the flame and let them toast turning a few times, until the skin is blackened and the flesh soft.
- Cut the eggplant in half, remove the flesh with a spoon (being careful not to include the pieces of crispy skin) and put it to drain its bitter liquid in a colander.
- Beat with a whisk the yogurt along with the lemon juice, minced garlic and a pinch of salt.
- Season the now cooled eggplant with the yogurt sauce, mix well working the baba ghannoush with a fork. Then transfer it into a bowl, season with oil and decorate it with pomegranate seeds.