- - 500-600 grams of mixed green leafy (chicory, chard, Catalonia, asprelle, radicchio cutting tufts of carrot, herbs, dandelion, etc.).
- - 2 cloves of garlic
- - Salt
- - extra virgin olive oil
- - chili q.b.
- Boil for a few minutes the vegetables in light salted water, after having previously washed and private of the more leathery parts (sticks of chard, chicory parties without leaves, etc.).
- Drain the vegetables and keep a ladle of cooking water.
Sauté in a skillet sliced garlic and chilli.
- Once browned, add the vegetables and let go ("strascinare") for about 10 min. stirring often and adding water to cook the vegetables to make sure that everything does not dry out too much.
- Adjust salt if necessary, and add one more lap of oil.