Prep time: 20
Cooking time: 35
- - 600g buffalo stracciatella cheese
- - 500g green beans
- - 1 shallot
- - 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- - 500g vegetable stock
- - 40ml Extra virgin olive oil
- - Salt
- - pepper
- Remove the top and bottom part of the green beans and chop them. Slice the shallot and sauté it with half of the oil in a pan, then add the green beans and let them season for a few minutes. Afterwards, cover them with the broth, add some salt and pepper and keep simmering for 30-35 minutes on a low heat. A few minutes before removing from the stove, blend to obtain a cream. Let it cool down.
- Quickly blend the stracciatella cheese and the remaining oil to obtain a cream, then whip it until it becomes foamy.
- Distribute into 8 mini glasses the green beans sauce and layer the stracciatella on top. Complete plating with 3 olives and some pine nuts.