150 g whole hazelnuts
200 ml milk
1 teaspoon of rum
4 tablespoons of honey
2 tablespoons of cocoa
50 g dark chocolate
1 teaspoon of chia seeds
- Heat the oven to 150 ° C. Put the hazelnuts in an oven dish and toast them for about 15 minutes, shaking the pan from time to time.
- Remove the pan from the oven and let the hazelnuts cool, then rub them in a clean cloth so as to detach and remove the skin that covers them. Transfer them to a mixer and, operating it intermittently, chop them to obtain a homogeneous paste.
- Add the cocoa, chia seeds, honey and rum, pour in the milk and move the mixture into a saucepan. Cook in a bain-marie over a very gentle heat until the cream begins to thicken.
- Remove the pan from the heat, add the finely chopped chocolate and a pinch of salt. Stir until the ingredients are well mixed together.
- Allow to cool before transferring the mixture to an airtight jar.